WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
If you’re starting a second business, then you know everything that’s involved with a business launch. However, there are a few business basics that every entrepreneur should revisit before diving into another enterprise. Consider these business basics and then put them into a well-thought-out business plan:
The 2019 small and midsized business (SMB) Cyberthreat Study from Keeper Security reported that nearly two out of three SMB owners do not feel threatened by or are not concerned about cyber attacks. Yet, in the previous year’s study, two out of three business owners reported falling victim to some level of data breach.
We can all get caught up in the day…meetings, calls, texts, emails and the myriad of other workday demands that pile up quickly and can create unwanted stress.