WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
It’s graduation season, and for many parents that means it’s almost time to start shelling out for college tuition. For those well-prepared parents with established 529 plans in place, the time has come to tap into that money pool. Of course, when it comes to tax-advantaged savings, trust that the IRS is keeping close watch, so it’s important to avoid making any rookie mistakes. It’s also important to keep saving as you move forward.
Having a remote workforce can be challenging, especially if you are trying to build a positive, collaborative work environment. So, how do you create a sense of comradery when you have staff in remote locations? These tips can help:
If you are expecting a refund this year, you may be tempted to splurge on something not-so-practical. Before you do, take some time to think about ways to use your refund to bolster your financial health. We’ve put together a few ideas for you to consider: