WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
This tax season is an important one for many business owners because it’s the first that will be impacted by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). How big of an impact is dependent on your unique situation. We’ve compiled this short list of provisions that may affect the business community:
According to Forbes.com, Super Bowl viewers traditionally load up on millions of pounds of less-than-healthy foods during the big game—including ribs, pulled pork, tortilla chips, nuts, popcorn and bacon—all washed down with beer (the Super Bowl beverage of choice). If you are trying to stick to your New Year’s resolution to eat better, consider a few healthy substitutes for the traditional Super Bowl eats:
The combination of running a business and your life and preparing for tax time can drive some people into a slight panic. But no need to get stressed if you are prepared. Now is the time to start organizing all documents required to file your tax return.