WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
Working from home has increased in popularity over the past several years. But today, amidst the COVID-19 crisis, it’s not only popular, but required for many. Moving from a hustle-and-bustle professional workspace to a home office can be a major transition for many. To help you make the move successfully, here are a few tips to reduce distractions while working from home:
If April 15 always seems to sneak up on you, get out in front of this year’s tax deadline and file early. Here are a few top reasons why you should…
The new budget bill passed by Congress on December 20, 2019 impacted both retirement and college savings plans. While many are still waiting for further guidance from the IRS on several details of the bill, we compiled a short list of the major changes that may affect you.