WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
Let’s face it. Kids aren’t cheap, so you have to save money where you can. Back-to-school shopping is a good place to start because costs can add up quickly—especially if you have more than one child. Consider these tips for sending your kids back to school without breaking the bank.
According to the commission's online claims process, those whose personal information was exposed can opt for 10 years of free credit monitoring, which breaks down as follows: Four years via the three major credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) and six years specifically through Equifax.
With all the tax law changes this year, be sure that you are getting your just deductions in the coming tax season. That is, qualifying deductions that fall under the Child and Dependent Care Credit. According to tax giant and trusted resource Intuit, here’s the skinny…