WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
Do online reviews help or hurt a business? Depending on the type of review, of course, it could go either way.
It's hard not to be apprehensive about fall this year with many schools reverting to online learning at home for students. But if it helps, you're not alone. Recent statistics show that 51 percent of working parents said they'll be distracted to a "moderate" or "great" degree on days when their kids learn from home, and 42 percent are worried to the same extent about their job security due to the situation.
As summer comes to an end, many people go into business-clean-up mode—gearing up for year end. One item to add to your list is enhancing your Google My Business profile. The internet is where most consumers find a business, so make sure your information is engaging, accurate and current to elevate your visibility online.