WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
When the pandemic first began, families had to adjust to a new normal: Family time, all the time.
As summer winds down and the calendar turns to September, let’s take a look at what kind of calendar you’re turning.
There are clothes shoppers who only buy new, and there are shoppers who do a happy dance at the mere sound of the word “Resale.” While the former may snag the hottest fashions of the moment, the latter group gets to enjoy the thrill of the hunt PLUS they save major amounts of money in the process.