WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
Okay, so maybe not magical…but there are things you can do to rev up engagement in your meetings. After all, it’s likely that you spend at least 25 percent of your professional time in meetings, so why not put a little work into making them more appealing for all those involved. To get you started, give the following five tips a try:
There’s no better time to talk about goals than the start of a new year. And what better topic than your career? The following are a few tips to help you set reasonable and achievable goals this year:
The New Year is the best time to take stock of your finances. So, as you begin the season of self-reflection and goal-making, take the time to review your spending and start making plans for a financially healthy 2020! Here are a few tips to get you started: