WHEN USING ANY OF THE FILLABLE FORMS THAT ARE NOT CLICK AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, CLOSELY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
We recommend that you follow these steps when completing our client forms:
1) Open the forms using Internet Explorer.
2) Save a copy of the form right away to your desktop.
3) Open your saved desktop copy and complete the form.
4) Save it again.
5) Upload to your portal as below.
To upload forms to your portal:
1) Using the Client Login option in our Client Center, login. Your username is your email address. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Once logged in, click on "File Exchange", then "Document Exchange".
3) Click on "Upload".
4) Click on "Add Files". Browse to the file you would like to share, select "Open", and click "Start Upload".
Hosting a holiday party for your staff is one of the best ways to show them you care—while also creating some meaningful, team-driven memories. Follow our tips below for hosting a memorable soiree that doesn’t push your stress or your budget past your limit.
If you have retirement on your mind, the big question is this: Are you in a financial position to do so? While nothing replaces the advice of a seasoned advisor, you can take your first step to answering this question by applying a simple 5-step calculation.
If you’re not a fan of Black Friday chaos—you know…the crowds, the rush, the relentless search for a parking space—then ditch the onsite shopping this year while still enjoying the sweet deals.